Welcome To DermASAP
CHEERS to Dr. Reed and his staff!
"I have been a regular patient of Dr. Ken Reed for several years from cosmetic concerns related to me being in the public eye to more serious issues of health.
His staff is professional and courteous yet somehow, at the same time, friendly and affable. This is definitely an attitude contagious from “the boss” himself.
Dr. Reed, without exception, has always made me feel at ease and in good hands- calm yet meticulous in his care. He is one of those rare physicians who make you feel like you are his only patient in the time spent with him. This along with very little time in the waiting room and a spotless medical facility has made Dr. Reed my physician for life."
~ Lennie Peterson
Welcome to the website of DermASAP, providing timely and effective dermatological services throughout the South Shore /Cape Cod/ Boston communities.
At our dermatological center, we offer complete skin care and comprehensive wellness to help patients look and feel their best. It is our passion to provide patients with beautiful skin to improve their self-confidence and improve their overall health. With cosmetic, surgical, and medical dermatology, DermASAP delivers results fast, when you want them!
Patients of all ages are welcome in our practice, and can seek assistance with skin conditions, skin cancer, and cosmetic services. Our state-of-the-art practice offers high-quality injectables and laser devices to offer the best in skin care.
Unwanted hair removal, body sculpting, and chemical peels are just a few of the cosmetic procedures available at DermASAP. Here are some of the services offered through our practice to help patients improve their appearance and their self-confidence:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Photo rejuvenation
- Laser treatments
- Vein treatments (laser and sclerotherapy)
- Fractional treatments
- Injectables and dermal fillers
- Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport
- Medical facials
- Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment (Mohs surgery)
- Treatments for dermatological conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis
Dr. Kenneth Reed of the Boston metropolitan area has helped thousands of patients with decades of experience, and is a Harvard-educated, board certified dermatologist. He started DermASAP, after seeing the repeated need for patients to get in to see a dermatologist in a timely manner. Many of these patients had their own dermatologist, but when they developed a new rash, or a changing mole, were told they could not be seen by their dermatologist for 3-6 months. At DermASAP we know this is not acceptable, as do all dermatologists. But we have decided to do something about it! It is our pledge that we will provide you quality skin care without month long waits. We are very skilled in triaging your skin problems over the phone and finding the appropriate provider to see you soon. Our technologically advanced office offers treatment for new and existing patients. We provide treatment for both adult and pediatric patients in our practice, and it is our mission to provide comprehensive skin care solutions.
Whether you’re looking to tackle the inevitable signs of aging or deal with a chronic skin condition that has not responded to over-the-counter treatments, DermASAP can help you. Call today to schedule an initial consultation appointment and learn about the benefits of visiting a quality, experienced dermatologist who can help with the diagnosis and management of many medical and cosmetic skin conditions.
Quincy, MA Office (617) 934-0024
| Plymouth, MA Office (508) 659-0777
- Best Dermatologist near me in Plymouth, MA -
Who is the best dermatologist near me in Plymouth, MA to treat acne?
- Best Dermatologist near me in Quincy, MA - Is there a dermatologist near me in Quincy, MA who can effectively treat skin conditions?
- 02360 Dermatologist - A wide array of services is available from your dermatologist in the 02360 area
- 02169 Dermatologist - Vein treatment from a dermatologist in the 02169 area
- Dermatologist Cape Cod - Medical and Cosmetic dermatology services from your Cape Cod dermatologist
- Dermatologist in Plymouth MA - Plymouth patients ask their dermatologist, "How can they address blackheads?"
- Dermatologist in Quincy MA - The facts about atopic dermatitis from an experienced dermatologist near Quincy